I was busy doing some research on a project, as a single guy typically would do on Family Day, when I ran across a video that brought back some beautiful memories. At the beginning of the video John Richardson is seen sitting on a log on the beach- I used to sit at the same place and drink my coffee many mornings. Paradise!
Funny thing is, who would have thought that would happen when reading about Pivot Legal Society? Well, stranger things have happened- like in BC where the Civil Liberties watchdog is run by a politician!
I sometimes think that, perhaps, I could find myself living on Cortes. That said, it is such a small place, and lots of gossiping and rumours can fly around. Quite the opposite of the big city…
- Thousands rally to protest logging methods on Cortes Island (theprovince.com)
- Petition protests logging on B.C. island (canada.com)
- Lots More Pictures of Cortes Island (And Victoria) on my Tumblr Page! (genuinewitty.wordpress.com)
- Some Canadians on holiday, with others hard at work (ctv.ca)
- Happy Family Day in Kanuck Land! (wholewomannetwork.org)