Dear Toronto Police Service,
You know that I’m a pacifist! So, that you are sending officers to take pictures of me while I shared drinks with my friends at a pub yesterday literally turns my stomach. What the hell is wrong with you people?
And, what is the significance that you sent the “Scary Lady Cop” to take these pictures? Wasn’t she involved with a questionable incident during the G20 that left people thinking that the police and the Black Bloc were working together as a team? This is beyond creepy.
If you want to build trust with the people, how the hell do you think you can accomplish this by spying on peaceful demonstrators while we are meeting with friends at a pub? There is no ‘reasonable cause’ for you to be tracking me- I’m a pacifist who is incredibly outspoken about non-violence and not breaking the law.
I demand an immediate explanation.
Note: A copy of this letter will be emailed to the police chief’s office tonight
- Toronto Police Lie About Altercation with Occupiers! (genuinewitty.wordpress.com)
- Alex Hundert & Harsha Walia Announce “We Love The Police Day!” (genuinewitty.wordpress.com)
- Occupy Toronto Occupies The 52 Division To Demonstrate Against Police Violence! (genuinewitty.wordpress.com)
- Occupy Toronto Re-Occupies Osgoode Hall! (genuinewitty.wordpress.com)
- Occupy Toronto Occupying the Street to Demonstrate Yesterday’s Police Violence! (genuinewitty.wordpress.com)
- Police Violence At Occupy Toronto’s New Occupation… (genuinewitty.wordpress.com)