- NGO’s, Politics and the Demise of the Grass Roots Revolution
- This Is My Old Site…
- Jason Bowman Is a fraud…
- Report From Tonight’s Casseroles March At Toronto’s George Brown College!
- Vancouver Area Network of Drugs Users (VANDU)- Your Tax Dollars At Work!
- Professor Anthony James Hall: The Truther With An Aversion To Truth!
- Indigenous Racism And The June 21st Uprising…
- Report From The Toronto Casseroles March Tonight!
- This Is What Trotskyists Look Like!
- Some Inspirational Words…
- Occupy Toronto: We (Aren’t) The 99%!
- Is BC Premier Christy Clark Trying To Muzzle The Press?
- Brigette DePape Admits The Quebec Strikes Are A Socialist Revolution!
- The BCGEU May Not Only Be Full Of Shit…
- OPSEU Walks-Out On Autistic Children!
- Montreal Students Conform To Bill 78!
- Toronto Hydro Insults Torontonians!
- The Black Bloc Have Honoured Me With A Personalized Chant!
- An Open Letter To The CEO Of Toronto Hydro
- What’s Going Wrong With The Student Fee Protests?
- Live: Toronto Student Fee (and anti-police) March
- An Open Letter To Thomas Mulcair
- What Are The Odds This Guy Is Innocent?
- Letter From A Fauxhawk (featuring Jayson Fleury!)
Category Archives: Judy Rebick
Posted on May 17, 2012
Posted on May 16, 2012
A group of thugs invaded the Universite du Quebec a Montreal today. Spray painting the walls, invading classrooms and calling the students scabs for daring to go to classes- and, a couple of women were assaulted. What happened was like the early stages of a new Kristallnacht– how can we accept this kind of hooliganism in Canada?
Posted on May 8, 2012
We have a new actor to discuss in the International Socialist’s cast-of-characters. Today I introduce to you Winnie Ng, a professor at Ryerson University who currently holds the chair for the CAW-Sam Gindin Chair in Social Justice and Democracy. Winnie’s seat was previously held by, darling of the Black Bloc Judy Rebick!
The deeper I research into these people, the more it seems to me they are involved in a sinister conspiracy to take advantage of Canada’s indigenous communities…
Posted on May 8, 2012
The deeper I dig into the Canadian Occupy movement, the more fascinating its cast of characters becomes. In this case, I found Brandon Gray’s (not his real last name) resignation letter from the International Bolshevik Tendency (IBT). Brandon is one of the more radical occupiers who chained himself to the Yurt (that was taken back by OPSEU even though it was a gift) on the last day of Occupy Toronto and forced the police to use bolt-cutters to release and then arrest him. Continue reading →
Posted on May 4, 2012
I’ve been aware of No One Is Illegal (NoII) for a few years now, and I thought it was a strange concept when I first heard of them. After all, how could Canada keep-up it’s social & healthcare safety nets if there was unlimited immigration? Their concept is noble, but it doesn’t appear that they provide any solutions as to how it can be realistically achieved… Continue reading →
Posted on May 2, 2012
One of the more disturbing moments I had at yesterday’s marches was when Taylor Flook decided to go all Dave Vasey on me and start insisting I had no right to be out on Toronto’s streets! You may remember Taylor from back in February when she came out of nowhere throwing potty language and ad-hominem attacks at me.
Posted on May 1, 2012
So, here I am covering the events of Occupy Toronto’s May Day celebrations- live and on the spot! I started waiting at Bay & King Street where the ‘Human’ chess game was announced, but it turned-out to be a decoy.