One of my more memorable moments at Occupy Vancouver was the day when two indigenous men from Vancouver’s Downtown East Side (DTES) lit a ‘sacred’ fire in the middle of our camp. I didn’t know it at the time, but both these men had a long history working with Harsha Walia & No One Is Illegal. I wrote one of my earliest stories on this incident- labelling it a sacred provocation…
- NGO’s, Politics and the Demise of the Grass Roots Revolution
- This Is My Old Site…
- Jason Bowman Is a fraud…
- Report From Tonight’s Casseroles March At Toronto’s George Brown College!
- Vancouver Area Network of Drugs Users (VANDU)- Your Tax Dollars At Work!
- Professor Anthony James Hall: The Truther With An Aversion To Truth!
- Indigenous Racism And The June 21st Uprising…
- (no title)
- Report From The Toronto Casseroles March Tonight!
- This Is What Trotskyists Look Like!
- Some Inspirational Words…
- Occupy Toronto: We (Aren’t) The 99%!
- Is BC Premier Christy Clark Trying To Muzzle The Press?
- Brigette DePape Admits The Quebec Strikes Are A Socialist Revolution!
- The BCGEU May Not Only Be Full Of Shit…
- OPSEU Walks-Out On Autistic Children!
- Montreal Students Conform To Bill 78!
- Toronto Hydro Insults Torontonians!
- The Black Bloc Have Honoured Me With A Personalized Chant!
- An Open Letter To The CEO Of Toronto Hydro
- What’s Going Wrong With The Student Fee Protests?
- Live: Toronto Student Fee (and anti-police) March
- An Open Letter To Thomas Mulcair
- What Are The Odds This Guy Is Innocent?
- Letter From A Fauxhawk (featuring Jayson Fleury!)