- NGO’s, Politics and the Demise of the Grass Roots Revolution
- This Is My Old Site…
- Jason Bowman Is a fraud…
- Report From Tonight’s Casseroles March At Toronto’s George Brown College!
- Vancouver Area Network of Drugs Users (VANDU)- Your Tax Dollars At Work!
- Professor Anthony James Hall: The Truther With An Aversion To Truth!
- Indigenous Racism And The June 21st Uprising…
- (no title)
- Report From The Toronto Casseroles March Tonight!
- This Is What Trotskyists Look Like!
- Some Inspirational Words…
- Occupy Toronto: We (Aren’t) The 99%!
- Is BC Premier Christy Clark Trying To Muzzle The Press?
- Brigette DePape Admits The Quebec Strikes Are A Socialist Revolution!
- The BCGEU May Not Only Be Full Of Shit…
- OPSEU Walks-Out On Autistic Children!
- Montreal Students Conform To Bill 78!
- Toronto Hydro Insults Torontonians!
- The Black Bloc Have Honoured Me With A Personalized Chant!
- An Open Letter To The CEO Of Toronto Hydro
- What’s Going Wrong With The Student Fee Protests?
- Live: Toronto Student Fee (and anti-police) March
- An Open Letter To Thomas Mulcair
- What Are The Odds This Guy Is Innocent?
- Letter From A Fauxhawk (featuring Jayson Fleury!)
Category Archives: VANDU
I joined the Occupy movement with a dream. Occupy had a chance to change the world and make it better for everyone- unfortunately, this opportunity was lost.
The Occupy movement was labelled as the 99% vs the 1% but this is not entirely true. Now, six months later, it is obvious to me that Occupy was corrupted from the beginning. In reality, it was a battle of the 5% vs the 95%. Let me explain…
Judy Rebick is promoting the guy who debated Harsha Walia in the infamous “Harsha Walia Gone Wild” video? How can this be?
This is what conspiracy looks like!
Don Davies not only attended Harsha Walia’s ironic march ‘against’ racism- but, he was foolish enough to use his Twitter account to promote Harsha’s radical Black Bloc anarchist group No One Is Illegal! (NoII)
While researching people who have registered to attend Harsha’s Ironic March Against Racism (she’s a racist herself) I came across David Murray, a recently elected NDP councillor for Pitt Meadows.
I’m pretty confident that the people of his community would find Harsha Walia’s racist and sexist attitude to be as abhorrent as most of my readers. And, as he’s new to the job, I thought it would be courteous to warn him about the political CLM (career limiting move) it could be for him to march beside Harsha.
Hedy Fry is a Liberal Party MP from Vancouver- a highly educated and respectable woman who is originally from Trinidad & Tobago. I love her home country, beautiful beaches (especially Blanchisseuse!), and many lovely people. That said, there are some serious social issues there, many are race related.
So, I can understand her reasoning for deciding to attend Harsha Walia’s ironic march against racism. But, I’m also guessing that nobody has pointed out to her that Harsha virulently supports both racism & violence. Because, otherwise, I seriously doubt such a well educated politician (besides David Eby) woud risk their reputation by marching beside such a monster…