- NGO’s, Politics and the Demise of the Grass Roots Revolution
- This Is My Old Site…
- Jason Bowman Is a fraud…
- Report From Tonight’s Casseroles March At Toronto’s George Brown College!
- Vancouver Area Network of Drugs Users (VANDU)- Your Tax Dollars At Work!
- Professor Anthony James Hall: The Truther With An Aversion To Truth!
- Indigenous Racism And The June 21st Uprising…
- (no title)
- Report From The Toronto Casseroles March Tonight!
- This Is What Trotskyists Look Like!
- Some Inspirational Words…
- Occupy Toronto: We (Aren’t) The 99%!
- Is BC Premier Christy Clark Trying To Muzzle The Press?
- Brigette DePape Admits The Quebec Strikes Are A Socialist Revolution!
- The BCGEU May Not Only Be Full Of Shit…
- OPSEU Walks-Out On Autistic Children!
- Montreal Students Conform To Bill 78!
- Toronto Hydro Insults Torontonians!
- The Black Bloc Have Honoured Me With A Personalized Chant!
- An Open Letter To The CEO Of Toronto Hydro
- What’s Going Wrong With The Student Fee Protests?
- Live: Toronto Student Fee (and anti-police) March
- An Open Letter To Thomas Mulcair
- What Are The Odds This Guy Is Innocent?
- Letter From A Fauxhawk (featuring Jayson Fleury!)
Category Archives: Violence
There’s a funny thing about Toronto’s anarcho-primitivist community. On the one hand, they are complete attention whores- putting on a show for every TV camera they see. But, every time they see me with a camera, they feel the need to swear, issue threats, and try to block my filming. Even in a crowd where dozens of people are taking pictures…
Okay, I’ve kept y’all in suspense for way too long now- time to unmask another Black Bloc anarchist! Continue reading
The first incident of violence at Occupy Vancouver came long before a juvenile kid in the Black Bloc hit a cop in the face with a flagpole, and long before an occupier bit a fireman and another stole a cop’s ammunition during the ‘sacred’ fire incident. It was a seemingly unexpected event that happened at the end of a General Assembly (GA) that was dedicated to discussing how we’d make Occupy Vancouver a ‘Safe Space’.