- NGO’s, Politics and the Demise of the Grass Roots Revolution
- This Is My Old Site…
- Jason Bowman Is a fraud…
- Report From Tonight’s Casseroles March At Toronto’s George Brown College!
- Vancouver Area Network of Drugs Users (VANDU)- Your Tax Dollars At Work!
- Professor Anthony James Hall: The Truther With An Aversion To Truth!
- Indigenous Racism And The June 21st Uprising…
- (no title)
- Report From The Toronto Casseroles March Tonight!
- This Is What Trotskyists Look Like!
- Some Inspirational Words…
- Occupy Toronto: We (Aren’t) The 99%!
- Is BC Premier Christy Clark Trying To Muzzle The Press?
- Brigette DePape Admits The Quebec Strikes Are A Socialist Revolution!
- The BCGEU May Not Only Be Full Of Shit…
- OPSEU Walks-Out On Autistic Children!
- Montreal Students Conform To Bill 78!
- Toronto Hydro Insults Torontonians!
- The Black Bloc Have Honoured Me With A Personalized Chant!
- An Open Letter To The CEO Of Toronto Hydro
- What’s Going Wrong With The Student Fee Protests?
- Live: Toronto Student Fee (and anti-police) March
- An Open Letter To Thomas Mulcair
- What Are The Odds This Guy Is Innocent?
- Letter From A Fauxhawk (featuring Jayson Fleury!)
Tag Archives: Black Bloc
There’s a funny thing about Toronto’s anarcho-primitivist community. On the one hand, they are complete attention whores- putting on a show for every TV camera they see. But, every time they see me with a camera, they feel the need to swear, issue threats, and try to block my filming. Even in a crowd where dozens of people are taking pictures…
I noticed this last night, but didn’t post until I could get confirmation. It has been confirmed this morning that Brandon Gray (not his real name, to be released later) was on-sight at Occupy Montreal’s Jail Solidarity event I wrote about in my last article. No wonder it was such a PR negative event!
I was just reading the Gangsters Out Blog when I ran across an article about Nicolas Licier, a man wanted for Cocaine charges in Victoria BC, being arrested in Mexico. It was the picture that was most interesting. In Mexico, it is the police who wear masks, not the criminals…
This sort of stuff will only give reason for the authorities to crack-down even harder. The Black Bloc are nobody’s friends…
Dear Occupy Vancouver,
Remember the first couple of weeks we were together at the VAG? Those days were beautiful, weren’t they? All of the smiles, love and group hugs made living outside in tents worthwhile- didn’t they?
I’ve been told by people on the ground in Montreal that the majority of students demonstrating there are, if not misguided, good & peaceful people- unlike these idiots who are teasing the police with doughnuts.
The day continues here at Occupy Toronto- and besides the initial assault by Dave Vasey & Greg Ciprik, there has been no other violence so far. So, this is good news!